Hey, everyone. Exams are still on, and the weather is crazy. My hair isn’t in braids, and I’m not interested in wearing my wigs so I have to protect it as much as possible. The only problem, I’m lazy. I’m a lazy natural.
I haven’t always been lazy, though. When I had my first big chop, I read all the articles, bought all the oils, tried all the techniques, I did it all. Did my hair grow? Yeah, it did. I just don’t care anymore. I can’t be bothered. I’d love to dedicate all my money and time to my hair. I’m just too lazy.
Anyways enough with the story here are my confessions
- I use about 5 products on my hair, 10 if we’re being technical
- Water is my leave in conditioner, detangler and moisturiser
- I bought my first natural friendly deep conditioner last month
- I’m too lazy to comb my hair. For me braiding = combing
- Since I’m always braiding my hair, it’s always under a wig or a headwrap
- I’ve only done Bantu knots twice
- I’ve never done twist outs, if I do twists, I’m probably putting them under a wig.
- Since I hardly do protective styles, I don’t have styling gels.
- My schedule has a wash day every week…umm yeah
- I like sleeping with my bonnet on, but I forget a lot of times
- I do not have any tools for my hair, no scrunchies, no hair bands, no brushes nothing.
Are you a lazy natural? Comment below if you are let’s bond!
If you enjoyed reading this post or would like to see more like this don’t forget to give me some feedback, share and like. Arrivederci!!